Palafoxx Live in Concert
|Addresse||6866 Caroline St|
|At||The Imogene Theatre|
6866 Caroline St
The Imogene Theatre
It all began when two musicians, Bradley Mayer and Robert Goodspeed, met in high school. They started out learning covers of their favorite bands so every Saturday they could go to each other's houses and jam them out. Time went on and the two found out that covers weren't enough and they started to create their own material. This material would eventually form the Florida rock and roll powerhouse that is Palafoxx. With patience and drive, they would go on to add Erik Griser on bass, CJ Castillo on guitar, and Josh Holt on drums. Palafoxx released their debut EP "Time to Rise" and quickly started playing shows, nearly selling out their first. Bigger shows, touring, and releasing new music are all on the horizon. With many greats passing away in the music industry, people are losing hope that music will never be the same as it once was.
- First Race of the 2018 Season
- Book & Canvas - Groovy Buttons
- Rock n Roll Dinner Show
- Gulf Coast Bluegrass Music...
- Open Water Scuba Diver Course
- Milton Vacation Bible Camp
- Matt And Keith
- Mums The Word
- Pool Party/ Carnival Days
- Winery Tour
- MixxedFit with Carleen and...
- Panhandle Saddle Club March...
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle...
- 2018 Poetry Out Loud...
- 100th day of school - click...
- Milton Soccer Booster--Meat...
- Alder Ridge Senior Apts....
- Family Drop-in Art Fun
- Small Town Titans at Lifting...
County of Ulster