Painting with a Purpose: Alzheimer's Association
|Addresse||2298 Ventura Blvd|
|At||Painting with a Twist - Camarillo, CA|
2298 Ventura Blvd
Painting with a Twist - Camarillo, CA
Our next Painting with a Purpose event will benefit the Alzheimer's Association. Painting with a Purpose is a monthly fundraiser event for local and national charities. The mission of Alzheimer's Association is to eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. The Alzheimer’s Association works on a global, national, and local level to provide care and support for all those affected by Alzheimer’s and other dementias. You can learn more about the organization here: http://alz.org. Come paint and twist with us for a great cause and help the fight against Alzheimer's.
Painting with a Purpose: Alzheimer's Association Camarillo Ventura Painting with a Twist - Camarillo, CA sunday, december 10, 2017 - Events Camarillo 2017
- Valentine's Day Tea
- Chinese Tea Tasting
- Smoking Popes Destination...
- Quilting Basics and Beyond...
- BBSVC Training: Talk to Your...
- Auditions for Sylvia at CSP
- Camarillo Restaurant Week
- Intro to Reformer Pilates...
- VCVC Futures Program
- Barking Lot Sale
- Time to Rock Ric's
- Time to Rock Rics
- AARP smart driver class room...
- Kickstandard Vendor Booth
- Women in Business Mixer at...
- Ihunaanya Adventure to...
- Notes Uncorked
- Lovers Lane February...
- 3rd Annual "Sparkler" Art...
- Coffee with Delaine Eastin,...
County of Ventura