Pagosa Springs, Colorado Concealed Carry Class
|Addresse||2 Solomon Dr|
|At||Hillside Inn Pagosa Springs|
2 Solomon Dr
Hillside Inn Pagosa Springs
This concealed carry class fulfills the training requirements set forth in section 18-12-203 of the Colorado State firearms statute to qualify for a Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit. Class eligibility is determined at the state level and our class is state-approved, therefore all Colorado county sheriffs will honor our course curriculum. Class Class length: 3 hours Range time: none (not required for permit) What to bring: Pre-registration ticket or receipt Something to take notes with State-issued photo ID Do NOT bring weapons or ammunition into the classroom You do not need to own a gun to take this class Class topics include: The safe loading, unloading, storage, and carrying of firearms to be concealed Current laws defining lawful self defense, use of force by private citizens, including use of deadly force, transportation, and concealment.
- Justice Ministries presents...
- Wednesday Trivia Night at 6pm
- Join us for an abstract art...
- We Banjo 3 @ Four Corners...
- CRUISE-A-THONg Weekend
- Refining The Relationship...
- Advancing Four Savvys Course
- Developing Harmony Course
- Four Corners Folk Festival
- Adv Masterclass with Linda...
- Masterclass 2-Week Course...
- October - Orienteering Field...
- Laugh for Life Banquet
County of Archuleta