OSHA 10 Hour General Industry Certification - Valdosta Campus
From OSHA: OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training is appropriate for workers in the following fields: healthcare, factory operations, warehousing, manufacturing, storage and more. Enrollment and completion of OSHA 10 General Industry Training will help educate workers to predict, prevent, identify and stop possible common worksite hazards. OSHA 10-Hour General Industry topics include: Slip, Trip and Fall Hazard Protection Fixed and Portable Ladder Safety Fire Prevention, Protection and Emergency Egress Safety Dangers of Electrical Hazards Using and Choosing PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Causes and Prevention of MSD and RMD Injuries Workers' Rights to Know the Chemical Makeup of Materials Found in Their Workplace Difference Between Chronic and Acute Health Ailments Hazards of Spray Finishing, Dipping/Coating, Combustible Liquids and Compressed Gases Dangers of Unguarded Equipment .
More Events For You
- Cuties & Crowns: A Girls'...
- NASWGA WEST REGION 2019...
- NAACP Member Banquet
- ULTIMATE LADIES NIGHT OUT
- Heartsaver CPR, AED, & Basic...
- AHA Basic Life Support for...
- Whimsical Evening Paint Night
- Fire Marshal Training
- Beached Boat Paint Night
- AHA CPR Instructor Renewal...
- Watermelon Painting
- Black Student League...
- ASA End of the Year Dinner
- Fantasy Men XXXL
- Boy Scout Troop 418 & Youth...
- YFN Lucci Performing Live
- The UnMasking.... Painting...
- Second Annual Suwannee...
- INTENTIONAL BREAKTHROUGH
- Reset Your Heart Healing...
County of Lowndes