Opening Day for Trails Elizabeth River Yoga
|At||Plum Point Park|
Plum Point Park
Explore trails on April 7 with Friends of the Elizabeth River Trail, Rails-to-Trails Conservancy and trail lovers nationwide for the 2018 Opening Day for Trails. We’ll be hosting a weekend full of exciting outside events to celebrate—and we hope you’ll join us. What better way to experience Norfolk's gorgeous trail scenery than by blissing out with Bhav Brigade Hampton Roads? Saturday, April 7, starting at 10:00 am, Megan Kresse will lead an all-levels vinyasa practice at the lovely Plum Point Park along the Elizabeth River Trail. Take in the river views and get outside at this gem of a park in Norfolk. Bhav Brigade classes are donation-based and a portion of the proceeds for this class will benefit the Friends of the Elizabeth River Trail Foundation. Grab your friends, your yoga mat and get outside for this 60-minute, beginner-friendly class.
- Henny & Black Party
- Virginia Mathfest
- Teach The Children Back to...
- shiFt Happens Presents:...
- The Prophet’s Birthright...
- Dr. Rita L. Twiggs School Of...
- Slover Library Vision Boards
- Slover Library All Ages Bingo
- Slover Library-Heartfulness...
- GARAGE WARS 5.5
- #HRVAStandup Monthly Meeting...
- VA Car Show Jan 5 -6, 2019
- VHCDC Home Ownership Class -...
- Stenciling On Pallet Wood...
- VISION 2019 Co-ed Party
- Painting with the Goat
- December Kitten Yoga!
- SNA 4B Winter Craft Show
- Ivy Foundation of Hampton,...
- Eyedress | TBA
County of Madison