October - Orienteering Field Day
How good are your orienteering skills? This is your opportunity to step out of your comfort zone to test your map and compass or GPS skills. This four hour challenge is designed to build your confidence and skill at finding control points. You will travel at your own pace and with a route of your own making. Bring a compass, a writing utensil and your day pack with the 10 essentials. Cost is $30 per person. Map and clue sheet provided. Lunch/snacks following the challenge. Directions provided to registered participants a week prior to the offering. This challenge will be offered in the V-Rock Area, approximately 30-minutes from the Pagosa Springs Visitor Center.
October - Orienteering Field Day Pagosa Springs Archuleta Step Outdoors sunday, october 7, 2018 - Events Pagosa Springs 2018
- Justice Ministries presents...
- Wednesday Trivia Night at 6pm
- Join us for an abstract art...
- We Banjo 3 @ Four Corners...
- CRUISE-A-THONg Weekend
- Refining The Relationship...
- Advancing Four Savvys Course
- Developing Harmony Course
- Four Corners Folk Festival
- Happy Camper Play Days -...
- Adv Masterclass with Linda...
- Masterclass 2-Week Course...
- Laugh for Life Banquet
County of Archuleta