Northwell Health Employee Smoking Cessation Class # 177 - Southside Hospital, Bay Shore, NY
The Smoking Cessation Program is an evidenced based program, including education, over-the-counter cessation medications, relapse prevention strategies, and ongoing support. The program is run by Northwell Health nurses and nurse practitioners who are certified in tobacco dependence treatment. Classes meet one day per week on Tuesdays 5pm to 6pm and run for 5 consecutive weeks 2/5/19, 2/12/19, 2/19/19, 2/26/19 and 3/5/19 Please bring your Northwell Health ID badge on first day of class (2/5/19) Please call or email the Center for Tobacco Control with questions; (516) 466-1980 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Northwell Health Employee Smoking Cessation Class # 177 - Southside Hospital, Bay Shore, NY Patchogue Suffolk from february/ 5 to march/ 5 2019 - Events Patchogue - 2019
More Events For You
- Is Joint Replacement Right...
- ABBA Tribute
- Tibetan Singing Bowl...
- Blue Point Cask Ale's Festival
- Medium Christopher Allan...
- Leadership Development &...
- A Complimentary Approach -...
- Caring Bunny - 4/7
- ENCORE EDITION: ESSENTIALS OF...
- Be a "KidWatcher" at Smithtown
- TOB DPCC Parent & Tot Spring
- TOB DPCC Art Masters Spring...
- Paul Bond Comedy Show
- Fling Into Spring - Carnival...
- Paul Venier Comedy Show
- THAT 70'S PUB CRAWL
- USAF Concert Band Concert,...
- Eater eve pregame
- Editing Essay Collections
- Creating a Program Newsletter
County of Suffolk