No Regrets - Living Well and Dying Well
|Addresse||1127 8th St|
|At||University Presbyterian Church|
1127 8th St
University Presbyterian Church
"No Regrets - Living Well and Dying Well" A Sage-ing® International "Beyond-the-Basics" Event 2305 Montevallo Rd., Birmingham AL 35223 (Shades Valley Presbyterian Church) Friday November 3, 2017 - 9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. Event lead by Mary Porter. Come prepared to share your beliefs, explore new ideas, and expand your intellectual, practical and emotional understanding as well as your ability to live and die without regrets. The fee of $75 ($80 after October 15) includes course materials. Lunch can be provided for an extra $10, or brown-bagging is an option. A discount fee is available to those who have participated in a previous Sage-ing International event. Because Sage-ing events are small by design, registration is limited, so early registration is advised.
- Sigma Tau Private Event
- Mary & Her Men at Copper Top
- OPP: Tuscaloosa
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems...
- Alan Jackson At Tuscaloosa...
- Tuscaloosa Alumni Chapter of...
- Auditions - A Festival of One...
- Joe and Jana - Playing at...
- National Championship...
- January Wine Tasting
- Paint and Sip!
- THE LOCKED BAND ( LIVE)
- Diedra "The Alabama Blues...
- The Locked Band Live!
- DCD Recruitment Night
- Win PAID Utilities For a Year...
- Live at the Brewery! Belle...
- The 6th Annual Tuscaloosa...
- Robyn Griffin Live!
- Live Music Night at Nehemiah's
County of Tuscaloosa