Night 'hike' BATS (SOLD OUT)
|Addresse||601 Fork Shoals Rd|
|At||Lake Conestee Nature Park|
601 Fork Shoals Rd
Lake Conestee Nature Park
Join Dr. Susan Loeb, a research ecologist from U.S. Forest Service and Clemson University, on this fascinating and up close look at the world of bats. Dr. Loeb and her team will set up mist nets at several different locations around the park in the hopes of catching a few for us to be able to look at. She may also bring her bat detector so that we can hear the bats as well. This will be the first time anyone has sampled for bats in our park so we can’t guarantee a catch but we can guarantee a fun and informative night walk through the park. Ages: all ages welcome – (children must be able to stay silent when asked and for prolonged periods of time) Cost: $8 per person Where: TBD When: April 21, 8:00 pm – until we are tired of waiting for bats .
Night 'hike' BATS (SOLD OUT) Greenville Wayne Lake Conestee Nature Park saturday, april 21, 2018 - Events Greenville 2018
- Open Play Mondays
- Greenville Ohio Treaty City...
- Sales & Use Tax Seminar:...
- Sunday Bike Ride
- 2018 Walk to End Alzheimer's...
- Pelvic PT Clinical Skills...
- On Edge Band
- LCE Presents: Sabin Sharpe
- Greenville Wedding Festivals
- A Bronx Tale
- 90s Bar Crawl - Greenville, SC
- Second Saturday Brunch at...
- Matt Dunn & The Runaways-...
- 7th Annual Boxers, Brews &...
- 2nd Annual Chicken Dinner -...
- Taco Tuesday - Networking at...
- Make Money;Not Excuses &...
- The Marshall Tucker Band
- Hollywood Trivia
County of Wayne