New Volunteer Orientation for MPS Crisis Hotline
|Addresse||30403 Kings Valley Drive|
30403 Kings Valley Drive
New Volunteer Orientation and Training. Even if you are just considering volunteering on the MPS 24 Hour Crisis Line, you should attend this event. Please share this in your networks, too. This training will be to provide orientation and information specific to working on the crisis line at PeaceWorks. We'll go over our policies and procedures, tell you a bit more about PeaceWorks and the Mountain Peace Shelter, and we will have a veteran crisis line advocate here to help you understand what to expect and how to handle calls when you start working on the crisis line. You do not need to have finished (or even started) your online training to attend this meeting. This orientation is designed to work with you and be informative, no matter what part of the process you are in - from just thinking about volunteering on the crisis line all the way to having completed your online training and getting ready to start taking calls.
- Heart-Centered Mala Workshop...
- Design Your Own Pint Glass at...
- Girl Scout Cookie + Craft...
- The Kustoms
- John Adam Smith
- Sugar Ridge
- Tom McNeill
- Congregational Meeting
- Dress Like Bob Night with...
- NFC and AFC Championship Games
- Painting Night with Canvas...
- Tix, Taps & Tunes - Ski and...
- Ride Colorado's Longest and...
- Bingo Night with Crazy...
- Urinetown the Musical
- Big Time Rascals
- 2018 Winter Olympics
- Grain Free Winter Detox
- Winterfest at Snowpack Taproom
- Paul Lechner Solo Performance...
County of Jefferson