Nature Sketching at Serenbe | Take A Walk In The Woods
Each 1.5 hour session will include drawing direction (shadow, light, perspective, form) from an Art Farm Studio instructor, plus plenty of independent journaling time. Nature Journaling sessions will also feature special guests like local plant experts, animal enthusiasts, and professional artists. Our featured lecturer on March 21st will be Thomas Peters from the Serenbe Landscape department. He will describe the native plants, trees, and much more while workshop attendees sketch. Every third Thursday from 4:30 - 6:00pm, starting on March 21, 2019 // $15 per person Bring your own sketchbook and drawing instruments and be ready to walk at a slow to medium pace. Really, anything you would like to draw on will be fine - just be ready to walk with it. We will have a few sketchbooks and pencils/pens available if you'd like to show up with just yourself.
More Events For You
- Lighting - It All Starts Here
- Photography Essentials: Teen...
- Picture Perfect Portraits
- Ashley Park Breakfast
- Hometown Novel Night-Newnan...
- History of Serenbe Tour
- Fermentation 101
- Amerigroup - Georgia Families...
- Crafting at the Library
- Exploring Macro photography
- Photo Editing With Lightroom
- Level up gamer's tournament
- Sundays in Senoia Presents:...
- Brothers In Bowties
- Building a CMA Using...
- Sharpsburg - DCA Community...
- (Free) Secrets of a Real...
- As the Page Turns
- Lindsley Register Solo Photo...
- 15 Pounds Healthier In 15...
County of Coweta