My House Music Festival Fall Reunion
|Addresse||1852 W 19th St|
|At||National Museum of Mexican Art|
1852 W 19th St
National Museum of Mexican Art
My House Music Festival invites you to our fall reunion. Summer may be over, but My House Music Festival is a year-round, nonprofit organization committed to giving back to our community through our love of House Music. Join us as we present the proceeds from #MHMF2017 to our beneficiaries: Sprouting Leaders and Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. We'll relive our favorite moments from this summer's festival, while getting ready to make 2018 bigger and better. DJs TBA OPEN BAR APPETIZERS LIVE ART My House Music Festival is proud to partner with RE/MAX Loyalty. This event is 21+ and IDs will be checked at the door as your ticket. Additional donations will be accepted at the event and donated back to the National Museum of Mexican Art's Mexico and Puerto Rico relief fund.
- Lantern Celebration
- Rally with Bernie Sanders and...
- Vir Das in Chicago! One Night...
- Working People's Day of...
- King Tuff w/ Cut Worms
- The Chicago Outfit Roller...
- Futura from LA in Chicago
- Bearracuda Chicago: Saturday,...
- Daphne 2018: We Still Believe...
- Premios OLAS
- Pulaski Day Pub Crawl 2018
- University Symphony...
- Men in Drag Presents: Pie 2k18
- Introduction to Route Setting
- Music Under Glass: Paris Noir
- Get Down with UpBeat!
- Grit & Grain
- Tech Madness 2018
- The Congregation with...
- Kal Marks / Longface / Bow &...
County of Cook