Music - Stefani Capizzi
|Addresse||34 Pleasant St|
34 Pleasant St
I play music because it is how I best express myself. I go out and play music because I truly enjoy the experience of sharing music with other people and I love how it evokes memories and feelings in all of us. And…It is fun. Songwriting for me has always been a lesson about what is going on in my life and how I am experiencing the world around me. I played music on and off throughout my life, though raising three children for many years often left little time to spend on creating music. I really got back into playing music more again around 2005, realizing how much it helped me and missed sharing it with other people. Music continues to help keep me balanced and it keeps fun in my life. I have met some amazingly talented musicians in VT and hope to get to keep listening and playing music with them for years to come.
- Winter Bowling Fundraiser at...
- MUMC Talent Show & Auction
- Wardogs Football Bowling Party
- Morrisville dog sled race
- Free Seminar on Tax Filing -...
- FB LIVE - Ralphy Rodriguez...
- Magic Swag Bachata
- Moana Movie Night
- Shafer Vineyards Tasting
- Salsa Academy Feb 8th - Mar...
- Free Dental Exams
- Cardio and Yoga
- Driving without Fear in 100...
- Homeschool Day 2018
- National Wear Red Day
- Vermont Horse Council Annual...
- LCP 2018 Annual Meeting
- Heart Shaped Jukebox
- Cary MacGregor Rotary Club's...
- Interfaith Film Festival:...
County of Madison