Montrose Breastfeeding Support Group
|Addresse||16731 Woodgate Rd|
|At||Grace Community Church Montrose|
16731 Woodgate Rd
Grace Community Church Montrose
Parenting a newborn is hard work, so let's support each other. Come socialize with other Western Slope families, enjoy tea + snacks, weigh your baby and receive any support you may need. Parents that are pregnant, nursing a child of any age, pumping milk for their children or planning to adopt a child are invited along with their children. The groups are intended to build friendships and provide a safe, supportive, non-judgmental space that promotes exclusive + partial breastfeeding and gentle parenting practices. Enter through the coffee shop and follow the signs to the nursery. Call/text 720-771-9740 if you need help finding us. Visit www.LoverootLactation.com for more information.
Montrose Breastfeeding Support Group Montrose Westchester Grace Community Church Montrose wednesday, january 24, 2018 - Events Montrose 2018
- Country DJ and Dance Lesson...
- 2018 All Bugs Good and Bad...
- Dine Out for Charity
- Dine Out For Chairty
- Riverbottom 5 Mile Trail Run
- February Lunch and Meeting
- Montrose Eagles 4090 Talent...
- Kindergarten Registration for...
- Ladies Concealed Carry
- Fia :: Legacy of Light World...
- Wine Cave Presents The Slick...
- Western Slope Powerlifting...
- Conflict on the Plains Photo...
- Scentsy Last Chance, First...
- Sparkle Day. Free Dance Class!
- Origin of the Colorado River...
- Becoming Madeleine
- MARCH 3 Canyon Creek's Laff...
- Easter Minis 2018
- The Scones return to Intrinzik
County of Westchester