Montevallo Yoga Festival
|Addresse||75 College Drive|
|At||University of Montevallo|
75 College Drive
University of Montevallo
This spring the University of Montevallo wll host its second annual Yoga Festival. Our beautiful campus is the perfect setting for such an event. The goal of the festival is to broaden the community awareness to the many health benefits of yoga. It is also the goal of the festival to connect people to teachers, products and information that will assit them on their journey to optimal health. This all day events begins with a group meditation and is followed by indoor and outdoor classes. The classes vary from beginning to advanced yoga, hula hooping, modern dance, drum circle, and Qi Gong to name a few. Non-movement, lecture classes are available too.There will be a little bit of something for everyone. Healthy meals are included in the $60/day price, there is a Vendor’s Alley, where attendees can browse through various unique booths.
- National Day of Prayer...
- Community BBQ Picnic
- Scott Langley Summer Seminar...
- Simon Bligh Seminar August...
- Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
- Purnell & Conwell And Every...
- Volleyball Tryouts (Varsity)
- Tracking : A BFA Exhibition...
- 1990s Decade Reunion
- Tinglewood Festival
- Providence #1 Baptist Church
- YMC 2018
- Montevallo Fire Prevention...
County of Shelby