Millennial's Ruin Everything - $15 Craft Beer Tasting / School
|Addresse||701 N Washington Ave|
|At||Cooper's Seafood House|
701 N Washington Ave
Cooper's Seafood House
In the constant war between progress and conservation a new antagonist has come to the scene, the Millennial, hell bent on ruining everything now has come to take on craft beer. First, they came for chain restaurants, I said nothing, I don’t eat at chain restaurants. Then they came for vacations and cruises, and I again said nothing, because well let’s face it I have 2 small kids and no money, so I can’t afford…. … I digress… It was not until these hipster millennial's came after beer that I finally decided to stand up and say enough is enough. This is a step too far. It was only a few short years ago that if you were served a cloudy beer with crap floating in it you would send it back. Now because some beard growing, skully cap wearing hipster comes up with the term N.E.
- Keystone Dental Health...
- Taste of Fringe
- Vendor/Craft Show to benefit...
- Darkside NYC, Silence Equals...
- Rockstar Revolution at The...
- Vans Warped Tour - Scranton,...
- The Peach Music Festival with...
- 2018 Volleyball Marathon
- Jimmy Farrell back in Scranton
- Similar but different...
- Ticket To Rock
- 979X Presents Godsmack &...
- Montage Mountain Craft...
- Summer Job Fair
- Shinedown & Godsmack
- Godsmack & Shinedown in...
- Godsmack Shinedown Scranton
- 97.9X Presents Slayer
- 97.9X Presents Godsmack /...
County of Hyde