Microsoft Excel-Beginning-6 Week Class-Cocoa
The Microsoft Office Excel beginning course is an introduction to Excel. The class will equip students to become proficient and increase their skills in Microsoft Office Excel for the workplace and personal use. Students may choose to prepare to earn their Microsoft Office Specialist certification by passing the MOS Excel exam after taking this course. There is an additional $50 fee to take the MOS Excel exam. Class meets on Mondays from 5:30-7:30pm each week for 6 weeks. Class meets on the following dates: May, 22, 29 and June 5, 12, 19 and 26 in room # 135. *Class must meet a minimum requirement or the class will be canceled. Refunds are given up to 24 hours before the first class begins. Payment through Eventbrite is prefered but we will also accept money orders and checks in the Brevard Adult Ed-Cocoa front office.
Students should register at least 24 hours before the class begins..
More Events For You
- Beat Diabetes [FREE Dinner...
- Gregory's Cocoa Beach Comedy...
- Aging Gracefully: Free Seminar
- Caribbean Dreams Day Party
- Nerf Blaster Capture the Flag
- Stronger Together Teen...
- Central Brevard Youth Council...
- Panda Express Interview Day -...
- Bat Houses, Here's How
- Georgianna VBS - PRESCHOOL
- Water Feature Workshop
- Basically Bats
- Prepared Childbirth
- Soft Opening For #CuttingItUp
- Budgeting Review and Reserves...
- CAREER PILOT OPEN DAY:...
- Copy of Seperated? Divorce?
- Cannabis 101 - Melbourne
- Breastfeeding & Newborn Care
County of Laurens