Miami, FL: Moving Day®, a Walk for Parkinson's
|Addresse||1075 Biscayne Blvd|
1075 Biscayne Blvd
Moving Day® is a Parkinson Foundation’s fundraising walk. But it much more than just a walk. Moving Day® highlights movement and exercise as a symbol of hope and progress because of its essential role in treating Parkinson’s disease. Every event around the country features a family friendly walk route, a kids area and a our unique Movement Pavilion featuring local exercise programs like Yoga, boxing, stretching, Tai Chi, dance and more offered free to all participants. Whether you take part on a team or join as an individual, you’ll get a chance to move with thousands of supporters who share a common goal— to help beat Parkinson’s.The money you raise will help fund better research, better treatment and better lives by providing free local resources and expert care around the globe and funding cutting-edge research in the Parkinson's community.
- Let's Chill Island Cruise...
- Terra Travel Carnival Cruise...
- Carnival Glory Journeys...
- 90s Bar Crawl - Miami
- Marcha para sacarlo a Ivan...
- The Marriage of Figaro
- Nephrology Essentials and...
- US Inaugural Sailing of...
- Eco Restoration Day:...
- January Kings & Queens Cruise
- Norwegian Bliss Group Cruise!...
- LTRun Gaithersburg at Miami
- Symphony of the Seas - Miami...
- 2019 Fitbit Tropical 5K
- FlyHigh Yoga
- Norwegian Bliss - Valentine's...
- 2019 Fitbit Miami Marathon &...
- Miami, Florida
County of Gila