|Addresse||1011 Monroe Ave|
|At||Christian Family Fellowship|
1011 Monroe Ave
Christian Family Fellowship
"I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land, so that I would not destroy it; but I found no one. (Ezekiel 22:30, NASB) As we watch the news and listen to political rhetoric, we see the world we know moving further and further away from the Bible truth that once made our country great. We as Christian men need to be godly leaders in our families, church and community. To help us be those godly men, we will be kicking off a monthly men’s breakfast where we can share with each other and talk about relevant issues facing us as Christian men. Our goal will be to have a great breakfast, share for a few minutes, and let you be on your way within 60-90 mins. Please plan to join us each month, starting in December 9th, 7:00 am to 8:30 am.
- Carpet Demolition Party
- 2018 Spring Open Farm Days...
- January In The Countryside...
- Bereavement Group
- 8 Week Pre-natal Yoga Series
- Growing Readers Pajama Party
- 20 Year Highschool Reunion!...
- Project Narcan
- Pinterest Dream Catchers
- Cañon City CCW Permit Class
- It's Winterfest! Save $10 per...
- 1st Friday Art Walk, Downtown...
- Ragnar's No-Buts Night Run -...
- Boys & Girls Club of Fremont...
- Homebuyer's Workshop
- 30 Day Detox and Restore...
- Pottery Course
- Pinterest Project Classes
- Storm Of Fashion "A show for...
County of Fremont