Meditation, Yoga & Hot Springs Retreat
|Addresse||15870 County Road 162|
|At||Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort|
15870 County Road 162
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
Yogis. Reserve your spot now for my 3rd annual Meditation, Yoga and Hot Springs Retreat at Mt. Princeton Resort. We'll do yoga, soak in the hot springs, relax and share a lot of love. Won't you join me for a weekend of bliss?. Details below...
March 16 – 18, 2018 (2 Nights)
$295 per person**
**Students who have attended a past Sacred Prana Yoga Retreat (Hawaii or Mt. Princeton) receive 10% off, bringing the price down to just $265.50.
- All meals, served buffet style
- Daily yoga and meditation classes
- Unlimited access to pools
- **RETREAT IS SOLD OUT. If you would like to be added to a waitlist to be informed of any openings and/or future retreats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
- Last day to register is Tuesday January 16, 2018, unless retreat fills up sooner.
- A $50 deposit is required to secure your spot.* Final balance is due on January 16, 2018. - Accepted payment methods include check, Venmo, Google Wallet and PayPal. A 3.5% transaction fee will be added to all PayPal payments. *Deposits are non-refundable.
Lodging is not included in the retreat cost. Special reservation instructions will be emailed to you after your deposit has been received.
Hillside Rooms – $140.00 + taxes / night. Hillside rooms can accommodate 2–4 guests.
Cliffside Rooms – $160.00 + taxes / night. Cliffside rooms can accommodate 2–4 guests.
Full-Size Cabins – $350.00 + taxes / night. Full-size cabins can accommodate 4-8 guests.
Large Cabins – $450.00 + taxes / night. Large cabins can accommodate 5–10 guests.
- If you’re interested in being paired up to share a room or cabin with other yogi(s) to reduce your room cost, please notify April upon registration and she will do her best to accommodate your request. - Cliffside and Hillside room rates are based on a two-guest occupancy and will vary depending on exact occupancy count. - Cabin rates include up to 6 adult pool passes; any additional pool passes needed will cost a one-time charge of $14.00. - All room rates shown do NOT include taxes of 7.3%.
For more details and to register, visit my website: http://sacredpranayoga.com/retreats/mt-princeton-2018
Addy Noguez we are going. Not a question either