Medical Countermeasures Training 10/30/19
Course Goals: To provide Push Partners, Point of Dispensing (POD) managers, local planners, and POD staff members the knowledge, skills and tools necessary to dispense medical countermeasures (MCMs). Course Objectives: At the completion of training, the course participants will be able to determine how to receive and handle MCM assets at their site during a public health emergency. Course Description: The Medical Countermeasure (MCM) Course is a collection of presentations, support materials, group activities, and discussions used to teach participants about staffing, opening, and managing MCMs at dispensing sites. It also provides a forum for discussion and information sharing to promote consistency and standardization in POD operations. FAQs What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event? There is free parking on site and is accessible via Trimet bus line #33.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions? Melissa McKinney CRI Regional Program Coordinator email@example.com 503-846-8347 Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? No. .
More Events For You
- Clackamas, OR - Daytime MOB...
- Clackamas, OR - MOB Meetup
- PDX Lunch & Learn: Creating a...
- UC Open House
- Stoney Wines Debut Party
- RPR® Mobile: Anytime,...
- Lunch & Learn - Executive...
- Trauma Informed Care Training...
- Portland, OR - Free Redfin...
- Sip & Scan in the Valley
- Ornamental Grasses - LO
- Reva Devito (w/ Live Band) &...
- Stamp, Ink and Paper, August...
- Portland Tipclub Business...
- Bike In Movie Night
- Indoor Plant Care & Selection...
- Cabelas Trail Walk
- Honey Happy Hour
- Dungeon Battle Karaoke
- PSU-AAUP Bargaining Session 4
County of Clackamas