Maxey House Book Club: The Hundred-Year Walk
|Addresse||812 S Church St|
|At||Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site|
812 S Church St
Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site
Join us as we continue the Maxey House Book Club. Every month, we will get together and discuss a different book. We will meet in person in the Maxey House at 3 p.m. On February 18th, we will be reading and discussing The Hundred Year Walk: An Armenian Odyssey by Dawn Anahid MacKeen. If you can’t make a meeting in person or you just can't wait until the meeting to start the discussion, no problem. We also have an online book club and discussion page. Join us on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/141862-maxey-house-book-club), where you can find more information about the online version of the book club. Please note that it is up to the book club participants to find their own copies of the books/works to read. While reading the books/works is not required, it is suggested in order to best participate in the discussions.
- Mardi Gras Ball,
- Paris Smokeasy New Year Burn
- Ladies Garage Party - Cutting...
- Valentine's Day Dance With...
- Paris Vineyards Paint Night
- Online Auction - Paris, Il
- Merrol Ray at The Depot
- 3rd Annual Iron Elite Party
- 21 & Up Micro Wrestling at...
- Wine Dinner at the Ashby Inn!
- Parker McCollum at Heritage...
- Michael O'Neal Live Recording
- Sundance Head w/ Stoney...
- Sundance Head at Heritage Hall
- Three Fox Vineyards Wine...
- Douglas Fir Timber Frame...
- Sugar Creek Big Game Banquet
- Maxey House Book Club: Among...
- The Bird Dogs - An Everly...
- 2nd Leg East Texas GrandSlam
County of Logan