Maxey House Book Club: Christmas in the Trenches
|Addresse||812 S Church St|
|At||Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site|
812 S Church St
Sam Bell Maxey House State Historic Site
Join us as we continue the Maxey House Book Club. Every month, we will get together and discuss a different book. We will meet in person in the Maxey House at 3 p.m. On December 17th, we will be reading and discussing Christmas in the Trenches by Alan Wakefield. If you can’t make a meeting in person or you just can't wait until the meeting to start the discussion, no problem. We also have an online book club and discussion page. Join us on Goodreads (https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/141862-maxey-house-book-club), where you can find more information about the online version of the book club. Please note that it is up to the book club participants to find their own copies of the books/works to read. While reading the books/works is not required, it is suggested in order to best participate in the discussions.
- 02/21/2018 Paris TX...
- Mardi Gras Ball,
- Paris Smokeasy New Year Burn
- Valentine's Day Dance With...
- Merrol Ray at The Depot
- 3rd Annual Iron Elite Party
- 21 & Up Micro Wrestling at...
- Parker McCollum at Heritage...
- Michael O'Neal Live Recording
- Sundance Head w/ Stoney...
- Sundance Head at Heritage Hall
- Douglas Fir Timber Frame...
- Sugar Creek Big Game Banquet
- The Bird Dogs - An Everly...
- 2nd Leg East Texas GrandSlam
- Late Nite with Livingston
- Maxey House Book Club: The...
- The Ashby Inn Wine Club
- Summer Fest In Paris
- Tennessee Valley Community...
County of Logan