Marlies Myoku Cocheret ~ How can we live as Essence in the midst
|Addresse||2215 Prince St|
2215 Prince St
Marlies Myoku Cocheret ~ How can we live as Essence in the midst of Life’s challenges? Saturday, March 31, 2018 @ 11:00am-5:00 pm “I invite you to unpack the wrapping paper of challenge and discover what is inside. We will explore this question thru dharma talk, meditation, experiential play, dialog & steeping into our true nature. We all want to be awake all the way, enjoy our lives and be compassionate. Maybe even serve this Love. Yes? True? So, why hasn’t it happened all the way? We all hope to wake up or try to step out of suffering. Our first taste of Being frees us for a moment from mind’s identification. Our lives change. Now it’s clear where we want to pitch our tent. And, yet we still identify with many illusions. Life/She helps us cultivate Being thru offering the most wonderful challenges.
- 2 Day Church Security &...
- James Bay in Berkeley
- Chirgilchin - Tuvan Throat...
- Sarah Cahill concert
- Tabletop Thursday
- Albany Beach Cleanup and Sand...
- Fix-it Clinic at Claremont...
- 3rd Annual AllClass Berkeley...
- An evening with Blue Summit...
- Back to the Farm Summer Camp
- Scientists and Makers Summer...
- Kids Cafe Summer Camp
- Castles & Dragons Summer Camp
- Space Station Summer Camp
- Circus Circus Summer Camp
- Ling Yuan: Changing the...
- Summer Camp - Super Hero Theme
- Nature's Pharmacy: Medicine...
- Learning the Ropes with...
- Annual Tilden Park Hike
County of Cook