Managing Anxiety: Helping Kids with Development Disabilities Cope and Succeed
•Learn to recognize signs and symptoms of anxiety in individuals with developmental disabilities •Teach coping skills and address symptoms through positive behavioral supports Who: Caregivers of children with developmental disabilities, including families supported by TKOC, Thomas Center, and DDBP When: Monday, Feburary 25th ,2019 Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm Where: DDBP 3430 Burnet Ave 5th Floor Rooms 201 and 202 For more information, contact DDBPFamilySupport@cchmc.org or 513-636-2158 Special thanks to our sponsors: Jack Rubinstein Foundation for Developmental Disorders and Thomas Family **Please note ,child care will not be provided **.
Managing Anxiety: Helping Kids with Development Disabilities Cope and Succeed Cincinnati Hamilton monday, february 25, 2019 - Events Cincinnati 2019
More Events For You
- Women In Product Cincinnati:...
- Kindness Partners
- Cannabis Symposium: Issues...
- Pure Beauty Camp 2019
- Findlay Market 100th Parade...
- Dylan Holland - Acoustic...
- Maggiano's Wedding Open House
- Honey Proof: Pop-Up & Sip
- CoE Feedback Session
- Lunch & Learn: Writing and...
- BYOB: Bring Your Own Business...
- Exclusive Members-Only Event...
- Mount St. Joseph University...
- Tech Me To The Next Level
- Feast at the Table - Racial...
- Makeup Fab Lab
- Independence Egg Hunt
- Covington Egg Hunt
- Mercy Health — West Healthy...
- CareMap Workshop
County of Hamilton