Lunch with a Side of Social Media
|Addresse||San Carlos Between 5th & 6th|
San Carlos Between 5th & 6th
Presented by Nielsen Bros. Market & Deli Education by Silverlight Media In this small group workshop designed to give you one-on-one attention with a social media strategist, you will learn best practices moving into 2018. Learn how content, advertising, community management work together to hinder or help your online impressions and overall reach. The workshop will consist of a one-hour presentation from 12pm-1pm, followed by an optional one-hour question and answer period where you can ask any specific questions about how what you have learned relates to your business. We will cover... - Facebook For Business - Instagram For Business - Instagram Stories and Publishing Live Content - Understanding Analytics in 2018 Enjoy an excellent lunch provided by Nielsen Bros. Market & Deli while you learn the latest Social Media best practices.
- Nehemiah Vision Ministries...
- Foggy Moon Contra Dance...
- SOLD OUT - Lunch with a Side...
- PacRep presents Legends of...
- Writers at the Pavilion
- Friday Night Practice Session!
- The Guilded Leaf Book and...
- NDD League #10.5 Hazel
- Nail Trimming- Carmel, IN
- PacRep Theatre presents...
- Putnam Walk to End Alzheimer's
- JourneyAwake to Easter Island...
- 2018 Donut 5K
- Prison Greyhounds Meet and...
- Friends of Recovery Putnam
- Open In Carmel After Work
- 2018 Teal Pumpkin Fall...
- The Battle of White Plains
County of Putnam