Low Stress Dog Handling for Pet Professionals & Volunteers
|Addresse||417 N Rawhide Rd. Ste H|
|At||Canine Solutions Kansas City|
417 N Rawhide Rd. Ste H
Canine Solutions Kansas City
This is a 4-part educational seminar series that addresses common scenarios encountered in the pet services industry; and improves overall outcomes and experiences through safe and effective handling techniques and methods. Designed for Veterinary staff, Care attendants, Rescue personnel, Volunteers, and more…Registration is Open to the Public. Each seminar is approximately 2 hours in duration, with offerings occurring quarterly throughout a year at the Canine Solutions Dog School. 2018 Schedule (all events begin at 6:00 PM): 1) A Guide to Reducing Risk & Building Trust (01/30/18) 2) Recognizing and Preventing Resource Guarding (05/01/18) 3) Managing & Reducing On-Leash Reactivity (07/31/18) 4) Decreasing Incidents of Separation Anxiety (10/30/18) There may be dogs on-site, for demonstration purposes, at each seminar; so please, Human Attendees ONLY.
- Fairies, Mermaids, and...
- 2018 Festivus Games at...
- Spring Fling Fun - Wake Up,...
- The Renaissance Faire at Wolf...
- Girls' Day Out: Starry Night
- Olathe Live! - The Pic and Bow
- Spring Fling Fun - Animal...
- Insights on Africa
- Yoga: Flowing with Nature...
- Yoga: Green at Heart (Ages 16...
- Weekly Warrior Training,...
- Sunflower Sunset
- Local 820 Dayside
- Antique and Collectibles...
- Coach Eric’s Favorite...
- Gold River Auction General...
- The Cidery Wedding Open House
- Nick Nave/Music In The Vines
- Wayne Simien
- Spring Break Camp!
County of Montrose