Love in Action Marriage Workshop
|Addresse||2720 S Old Highway 14|
|At||Pelham First Baptist Church- Greer, SC|
2720 S Old Highway 14
Pelham First Baptist Church- Greer, SC
Love in Action Marriage Workshop Pastor and marriage counselor, David Willis wrote, “Great marriages don't happen by luck or by accident. They are the result of a consistent investment of time, thoughtfulness, forgiveness, affection, prayer, mutual respect and rock-solid commitment between a husband and wife.” Whether you are newly married, hope to be married, or celebrating your golden anniversary, this one day workshop can help encourage and equip you and your spouse to love intentionally in the ways Christ has called us. This event will be held on Saturday, Feb. 24th from 10 am to 1:30 pm in the Family Life Center. Lunch and childcare will be provided so reservations are requested. Please email Greg and Dawn Mitchell at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot.
Love in Action Marriage Workshop Greer Apache Pelham First Baptist Church- Greer, SC saturday, february 24, 2018 - Events Greer 2018
- The Victor Wooten Trio
- Spring Revival 2018
- Youth Fund Raiser (Lil Rebel)
- SOS Evening of Fine Dining
- Men's Breakfast
- Group Exercise Class
- The Meadows Brothers @ Albino...
- Awkward Friday at Mason Jar!
- 4 YEAR Anniversary Party!
- SC CONCEALED WEAPONS PERMIT...
- Open Paint Night at Stomping...
- Finding Freedom EP Release...
- Florida College Chorus...
- Sold Out Sisters
- Women of Easter-Monday...
- Kyle Petty & David Childers
- Ukulele Night
- Celtic Session Featuring...
- Women of Easter-Tuesday...
County of Apache