Living Aligned; a monthly class
We’re on a journey to discover the authentic self, yearning to live peacefully, and enlightened. As we experience the events of our daily lives it is important we have the basic understanding of our highest intelligence; the Higher-self to design the life we imagined. Join Kathrine as she draws on the tools founded in The Aligning program. The method teaches us the path of peace, living from our center, and access our intelligence so we may realign with the higher-self. The Living Aligned sessions will consist of different topics each month. Care-taking, meditation, peace, and aligning with the Higher-self, as well as topics on mindfulness. Living Aligned manuscript to launch in 2019 FAQs Minimum age requirements to enter the event? 16 years and older Parking options Parking on location What can I bring into the event? Journal/Notebook How can I contact the organizer with any questions? email@example.com 631-277-6190 What's the refund policy? No refund for this events .
More Events For You
- Is Joint Replacement Right...
- ABBA Tribute
- Tibetan Singing Bowl...
- Blue Point Cask Ale's Festival
- Medium Christopher Allan...
- Leadership Development &...
- A Complimentary Approach -...
- Caring Bunny - 4/7
- ENCORE EDITION: ESSENTIALS OF...
- Be a "KidWatcher" at Smithtown
- TOB DPCC Parent & Tot Spring
- TOB DPCC Art Masters Spring...
- Paul Bond Comedy Show
- Fling Into Spring - Carnival...
- Paul Venier Comedy Show
- THAT 70'S PUB CRAWL
- USAF Concert Band Concert,...
- Eater eve pregame
- Editing Essay Collections
- Creating a Program Newsletter
County of Suffolk