LIV You Natural & Organic: DIY Body Butter Class (Day)
|Addresse||3508 N 7th St. Ste 130A|
|At||Dionne's Wall of Flowers|
3508 N 7th St. Ste 130A
Dionne's Wall of Flowers
Are you looking for a product that's rejuvenating to dry skin? Whether used all over the body or only on problem patches, such as elbows and knees, well body butter to the rescue. Body butter is thicker than lotion and is more nourishing and moisturizing to skin. Now learn to make your own. Come join us for an amazing experience in an amazing environment, Dionne's Wall of Flowers. Where the essense of the lavender flower meets your body through lavender essential oil infused body butter. This class will not only how to make your own 8oz body butter using natural and organic ingredients, but you'll also learn about the health benefits of the ingredients like lavender essential oil, shea butter, cocoa butter, and more. As a bonus, when you give love to yourself by making your own body butter to nurture your wellbeing, you will also get to make a 2oz body butter that will be donated to the Cancer Support Communit Arizona (CSCAZ).
LIV You: Natural & Organic DIY Body Butter Class - Early bird special $20 (Reg.$35) until 10/31/17. Limited quantity. Only for specific dates. Get your tickets.
LIV You: Natural & Organic DIY Body Butter Class - Early bird special $20 (Reg.
- VNSA 62nd Annual Used Book...
- VNSA 62nd Used Book Sale Day 1
- PHOENIX VEGAN FOOD FESTIVAL
- Facebook Live - Weight Loss...
- Shakedown Showcase
- Phoenix: bRUNch at St. Francis
- 60 Minutos de Estilo: Evalúa...
- Valentine's Day at Rustler's...
- Legalize 2018 Weekly...
- Volunteer: Mentor Orientation
- Intuitive Panel: Rod, Cyndee....
- Family Orientation: Young...
- Family Orientation:...
- Monthly Arizona LD15...
- Murder Mystery Dinner
- Try Not To Laugh Showdown
- Racing Hearts 5k/10k - March...
- Onstage presents Amelia 1/21
- CrossFit Games Open 18.1-...
County of Oswego