Little Blanco Project Day
Digging and Scooping Dirt South San Juan Wilderness, San Juan National Forest This one-day project has two focuses. The first is to cut-out the trail to the willow bench below the Keyhole. The second priority is clearing and constructing water mitigation features, including rock water bars, on the Little Blanco Trail. Project will consist of two four person crews and a comfortable pace. Laughter is a bonus to the work day. Lunch is provided. No prior trail work experience required. Cost: No fee; but reservations are required. Project Limit: Eight participants. Includes: Lunch, snacks and tools. About Reservations: Reservations made on a first request, first reserve basis. Please only make a reservation if you are going to attend. Cancelled spaces cannot be easily filled.
- Justice Ministries presents...
- Wednesday Trivia Night at 6pm
- Join us for an abstract art...
- We Banjo 3 @ Four Corners...
- CRUISE-A-THONg Weekend
- Refining The Relationship...
- Advancing Four Savvys Course
- Developing Harmony Course
- Four Corners Folk Festival
- Happy Camper Play Days -...
- Adv Masterclass with Linda...
- Masterclass 2-Week Course...
- October - Orienteering Field...
- Laugh for Life Banquet
County of Archuleta