Lien Waver Mistakes that Cost Me $1000’s - Tony Spandrio
|Addresse||281 W 104th Ave|
281 W 104th Ave
Thank you for RSVPing on Facebook. It helps us get the word out on Facebook. However, be sure to RSPV on Meetup.com/BlueSpruce so seat will be officially reserved. All you do is click the link below. https://www.meetup.com/BlueSpruce/events/244726931/ To get the most money out of your deal, it pays to do things right. One of the biggest mistake fix n flipper or buy & hold investors make is not having a contractor contract or lien wavers in place. On March 8th, Tony Spandrio will cover all aspects of the importance of contracts and lien waivers with past true life experiences that have cost him thousands of dollars. Tony Spandrio has been investing since 2010. Has flipped over 40+ homes in the Colorado market and currently has two he is working on now. Tony is the 2012 Rich Dad International Hall of Fame inductee.
- Westminster, CO 3-Day Healing...
- The Maryland Wine Festival
- The Reagan Years plays...
- Iver C Ranum class of 1978...
- Reese Volunteer Fire Company...
- South Carolina Apple Festival
- Fall Harvest Celebration...
- Red Dirt Revolution At...
- Christmas in the Field
- Sykesville Holiday Marketplace
- 2018 Living History Camp
- Carroll County 4-H & FFA Fair
- For You We Ride...
- 2018 Denver International...
- Don't Stop Believing 2018
- Westminster Hay Auction
- Don't Stop Believing tour...
- Arvada Sr. High School Class...
- Tripod Photography
County of Adams