Leading Without Rank: Leadership for the Line Officer - Valdosta, GA
The belief that you must have rank to lead and influence is a myth that has hindered our profession for decades. Traditional leadership programs have historically focused on those who have been promoted, but what about those who haven’t? Some of the most effective leaders in law enforcement do not have brass on their collars or stripes on their sleeves. Leading Without Rank was designed to inspire officers to seek out leadership opportunities within their shifts, units, and special projects and prepare, regardless of their rank. This course gives line-level officers the skills and positive motivation to influence behaviors of those around them and influence the culture of their organization. We will focus on: • Recognizing the differences between Authority vs. Influence• Why an inward mindset sets you up for failure, while outward mindset can change your life• Planning for personal and professional development• How intentional effort leads to leadership success• Leading yourself and taking ownership of your actions• The art of Unconditional Respect Cost: Click the 'Tickets' button for Standard Pricing rates.Class size is limited and fills quickly.
More Events For You
- Cuties & Crowns: A Girls'...
- NASWGA WEST REGION 2019...
- NAACP Member Banquet
- ULTIMATE LADIES NIGHT OUT
- Heartsaver CPR, AED, & Basic...
- AHA Basic Life Support for...
- Whimsical Evening Paint Night
- Fire Marshal Training
- Beached Boat Paint Night
- AHA CPR Instructor Renewal...
- Watermelon Painting
- Black Student League...
- ASA End of the Year Dinner
- Fantasy Men XXXL
- Boy Scout Troop 418 & Youth...
- YFN Lucci Performing Live
- The UnMasking.... Painting...
- Second Annual Suwannee...
- INTENTIONAL BREAKTHROUGH
- Reset Your Heart Healing...
County of Lowndes