Leadership Luncheon with Jacqueline Charron
|Addresse||1500 Main St, Ste 260|
|At||UMass Center at Springfield|
1500 Main St, Ste 260
UMass Center at Springfield
Join us for the first Leadership Luncheon of the Spring Series with Jacqueline Charron, Senior Vice President of Operations at PeoplesBank. A casual lunch will be served. This is a FREE event for YPS Members, $10 for non-members. Attendees must register for event at: https://springfieldyps.com/calendar/#. event/2018/2/28/leadership-luncheon-with-jacqueline-charron-senior-vice-president-of-operations-at-peoplesbank Biography: Jacqueline earned a Bachelor of Arts in Economics at Mount Holyoke College – while working as a teller at PeoplesBank. She later went on to the Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and earned a Master in Business Administration. Jackie continued her postgraduate education at Babson College (Massachusetts Bankers Association - School of Financial Studies), Villanova University (Master Certificate in Lean Six Sigma), and Dartmouth College (Tuck School of Business – Leadership Program).
- 1st Annual Vintage Ohio SOUTH
- Trucks Unleashed 2018 by...
- 105.1 The Bull Welcomes:...
- Saint Patrick's Day at Lime...
- Miss Gay Missouri USofA 2018
- Hamburger Cows at Lindberg's
- Caddyshack Open
- Classics on Tap
- Strangelove at FOH Lounge
- Rat U!
- Tom & Danielle's 3rd Year...
- EAS Rocks Gala
- Interfaith Hunger Feast
- Four Provinces Feis
- Margot and The Kidders LIVE:...
- Social: Rotary Special...
- It's A Melty Cheese Party!
- Clásicas De La Época De Oro...
- Brenda Meyer's Birthday Bash
- Relic is coming to the Krave...
County of Baca