Lavish Lessons in Brunch, Featuring Rochelle Bilow
|Addresse||2501 Country Club Dr.|
|At||Corning Country Club|
2501 Country Club Dr.
Corning Country Club
Lavish Lessons in Brunch with Executive Chef Garrett Saunders Featuring Rochelle Bilow: A Benefit for CareFirst Join us for a lavish celebration of all things brunch. Featuring nationally acclaimed food writer, Rochelle Bilow (Cooking Light Magazine, Bon Appetit Magazine, previous Finger Lakes Food Ambassador, and author of The Call of the Farm) and Corning Country Club's Executive Chef Garrett Saunders, guests will receive VIP treatment at this elegant culinary demonstration. "Lavish Lessons" Exquisite Details: Full brunch cooking demonstration, sharing culinary secrets, using local Finger Lakes ingredients. You will be served each plated dish as it is taught, while sipping on the finest champagne and teas. Silent Auction with an array of items: foodie focused, unique experiences, gift baskets, and more.
- Congressional Meet & Greet...
- Millcreek PTO Chinese Auction...
- Easter Day at Christ Church
- Spring Yoga at the Winery
- Chamberlain Acres
- Meet Larry Sharpe: Corning
- Business After Hours
- EASTER EGG HUNT
- Me Time
- 2nd Annual Cut-A-Thon
- Easter Sunday Celebration
- Spring Book Sale
- Hencratt Corning Campaign...
- First Annual Lavender Harvest...
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Maundy Thursday Soup Supper...
- Ooh La La... A Night In Paris
- Planned Parenthood Volunteer...
- Corning-Monroe Civic Center
- Group Charity Run and Easter...
County of Perry