Last Week of Camp!
|Addresse||3450 Monongahela Blvd|
|At||SpudWorld Adventure Sports|
3450 Monongahela Blvd
SpudWorld Adventure Sports
SpudWorld Adventure Sports Camp is an action packed, week long camp, dedicated to fulfilling necessary youth experiences such as, camaraderie, teamwork and creating lasting memories through the participation in various diverse camp activities. By offering unique and competitive activities, we are able to facilitate children with the development of their body, mind, and soul, in a safe environment, while teaching the possibilities of exercise and competition outside of the typical sports realm. The action-packed week of activities geared toward children between the ages of 8 and 14 years old includes: fishing, hiking through the mountains, kayaking, archery, potato gun firings, and more.Some of the activities we will have at night time after the events conclude are movie nights and bonfires.
- Morgantown Running Half...
- ROBERTS / BAILEY AND...
- Morgantown Running Group Run
- Artist and Dreamers Paint...
- Keepsake Ornament Morgantown...
- Volunteer group is Sabraton...
- Hallmark Studio Artist...
- Wild at Art Weekend Camp
- 200 Hour Advanced Ashaya Yoga...
- Breakfast with Santa
- Regular Meeting @Eva Hawes...
- Quilt & Craft Show
- Soup Beans & Cornbread Dinner
- Tacos & Tequila - All You Can...
- Saturday Morning Group Run
- Morgantown Swap
- Women's Tea 2018: Sowing...
County of Monongalia