Language Teacher Symposium (LaTeS), Fall 2019
The tenth biannual day-long symposium at which K-12 language teachers* can share ideas and issues that are specific to their community and receive six hours of Arizona Continuing Education. The speaker for this event is Francis John Troyan, presenting a workshop at the University of Arizona titled: Genre Matters in Contextualized World Language Learning See the LaTeS website for full details, including a description of the workshop and biographical statement for the presenter: http://cercll.arizona.edu/lates-language-teacher-symposium This event is free, but registration is required by Tuesday, November 12. There are limited places in this workshop and LaTeS usually fills quickly, so register early. Contact CERCLL with questions: email@example.com --- * University of Arizona faculty and graduate students would be better to attend Troyan's presentation in the SLAT colloquium series on November 15..
More Events For You
- Celebrating Notre-Dame with...
- JILL KIMMEL – FEB 1ST
- Gem-A's Big Gem Bash 2020
- Tucson Affiliate WOCN:...
- Tucson Worship Conference 2020
- *2019 Tucson - Free Fair...
- A Night at the 'Cabaret'
- Carvin Jones @ The Rock
- Tucson North - School Tour...
- Prime Leaf Presents: Rise of...
- Speed Dating Event in Tucson,...
- Fall Into Beauty Open House
- ZENNETH NEVERS- OCT 19TH
- Move More, Play More
- Catalina Foothills Wine Mixer
- 2019 - Thanks-Oween-Mas...
- Wizards Trivia Bar Crawl -...
- Rooftop Del Bac Party
- Big Daddy Weave - World...
County of Pima