Ladies' Self-Defense Workshop
Training in self-defense helps people, especially women, develop more confidence in themselves and their surroundings. Knowing that you have the ability to defend yourself gives you the confidence and freedom to fully explore the world, meet new people, and find new ways to engage with others. Your instructor, Chief Master Tomas Sandoval, an 8th Degree Black Belt, is a Certified Instructor with over 30 years of teaching experience with the American Taekwondo Association. He is a Certified PROTECH Instructor with PROTECH Training Systems. Chief Master Sandoval has been a school owner since 1985 and has instructed over 200 students to the rank of Black Belt. Join us as Chief Master Sandoval teaches us the techniques that may one day save our lives. Sorry guys, this one's just for the ladies.
All ages welcome; attendees under 18 must have a parent or guardian present.Limited Space Available; Reservation Recommended..
More Events For You
- The Black Parade - An Emo &...
- Andrew Yang in New York City!
- 12 Beers of Christmas
- La Luna - 2019
- VOLUNTEERS FOR NY FASHION...
- Aspiring Fashion...
- Aspiring Fashion Video/TV...
- FASHION WEEK MAKEUP ARTIST...
- Free Comedy Show
- Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic
- An Afro-Caribbean Party in...
- Totally FREE!!! Comedy Club...
- REGISTRATION SIGN UP -...
- Nitzer Ebb @ Elsewhere (Hall)
- Evento para conhecer o...
- Music at Coney Island
County of Kings