Kids can sew!
|Addresse||741 St. Helens Ave.|
|At||Productivity Parlour for Artful Living|
741 St. Helens Ave.
Productivity Parlour for Artful Living
$25 per student, $15 per sibling. (Supervising adult/parent is free) Learn basic sewing skills in a make & take project format. All materials included. Different age/skill levels: Children 7 -12 - Hand sewing: Learn basic hand sewing skills, tracing patterns, etc. using felt and colorful yarns and thread. Machine sewing: Learn Sewing Machine safety and basic straight stitch skills with drills and practice. ***If you own your own machine please feel free to bring it so they can learn and build skills on their own equipment. First class we will determine their focus level and abilities and have them make a small project to use what they learned during the drills. Children/youth 12-17 - Learn basic pattern and sewing machine skills using felt OR fabrics, depending on the projects.
- March Free Giveaway and $0.25...
- Jordani at The Mule Tavern
- Fools Play Improv in March...
- Cloneapalooza Presents Saucy...
- Drink & Draw: outer space
- Northwest Horn Symposium 2018
- South Sound Camp Fair
- The Disaster Artist
- Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band -...
- Community Outreach Event at...
- CR&TNF's Live at Doyle's
- Evelyn's Casket The Death Tax...
- Rock 'n' More Spring Rockcital
- 40K ITC Champions Event
- The Kareem Kandi World...
- 3rd Annual We Have it in the...
- Tiki In Tacoma
- Cookie Monster's Caveman Ride
- YogaFaith Cruise Chics March...
- Women's Reiki Yoga Magic
County of Pierce