KANSAS CITY, MO - Fair Housing Accessibility FIRST Policy Training
8:00 – 8:30 - Registration8:30 – 8:45 - Welcome & Opening Remarks8:45 – 10:15 - Fair Housing Act Accessibility Requirements Overview – Module I – Part I10:15 – 10:30 - Break10:30 – 12:00 - Fair Housing Act Accessibility Requirements Overview – Module I – Part II12:00 – 1:00 - Lunch (not provided, plan accordingly)1:00 – 2:30 - Disability Rights Laws & Fair Housing Enforcement - Modules 3 & 4 Combined2:30 – 2:45 - Break2:45 – 4:15 - Making Housing Accessible Through Accommodations & Modifications - Module 11 This program is registered with the American Institute of Architects. Architects will receive up to 6 continuing education HSW credits..
KANSAS CITY, MO - Fair Housing Accessibility FIRST Policy Training Kansas City Jackson monday, may 20, 2019 - Events Kansas City 2019
More Events For You
- Belvoir Winery Lawn -Yoga,...
- Perspectives on Guardianship
- A Founder's Tale: How to...
- A CALL TO COURAGE WATCH...
- JUNE VENDOR POP UP
- RISE Amare Spring Tour, Lenexa
- A Taste of CBD
- Invicta Fighting...
- World Refugee Day
- GKC LISC AmeriCorps Partner...
- TMF Summer Series at Park...
- L3 RELEASE PARTY!
- Community Workout Hosted by...
- Loose Mansion | Wine Dinner
- Kansas City 2019 Career Fair....
- Kansas City Paranormal...
- CoderDojoKC August 2019
- 2019 Kansas City Career Fair.
- Junior Brown
- Big Sky Nights: Stoney LaRue
County of Jackson