January Study Club Meeting
|At||Bedford, TX, United States|
Bedford, TX, United States
Our first meeting of 2018 will be in Bedford Texas. Our program will be on the Heisey color Moongleam. Moongleam was introduced by Heisey in the mid-1920s. It is basically a lighter form of Emerald, although the early Moongleam pieces are very close to emerald. Heisey called Moongleam “the green of moonlight on the sea” in early ad copy. The most common patterns in Moongleam are #1401 Empress, #1404 Old Sandwich, #1170 Pleat & Panel, #1252 Twist, #500 Octagon and #411 Rib & Panel. Many pieces in Moongleam are very difficult to find. Items in #1425 Victorian, #1425 Warwick & #3397 Gascony would be scarce and quite desirable. Please send a PM for details and information. Hope to see you then.
January Study Club Meeting Bedford Lincoln Bedford, TX, United States saturday, january 13, 2018 - Events Bedford 2018
- Late Night Book Club
- Show me the Money $ League
- Goodtime Mix Trio Bowling...
- Comedian Tim Hawkins
- Long Strange Night On The...
- Battle in Bluegrass Ultra 4...
- Sorry! Wrong Chimney!
- 15th Annual Vettes to Vets
- Old Bedford Village Civil War...
- Let's Talk About Space at...
- Bust the Shell Race #3
- Full Moon/Autumnal Equinox...
- King of the Shell Race 2018...
- Happy Hour with Larry
- Fish Fry with Sean Steele
- Fish Fry with Denson Ave
- David Chicken at the Bedford...
- 2018 Encampment at Old...
- Health & Wellness Coalition...
- Fish Fry with Larry Summerton
County of Lincoln