Intro to Yoga - Six week series
|Addresse||6 Chestnut St, Lowr|
|At||YogaLife Institute of NH|
6 Chestnut St, Lowr
YogaLife Institute of NH
With Allison Parks Dugas Are you curious about yoga but don't know where to begin? The Intro to Yoga Series is a great place to start your practice. This series will provide a safe, non-competitive and welcoming environment for you to explore yoga. It will provide you with opportunities to understand more deeply what can be gained from a yoga practice and how to achieve it. We will lay a framework for experience in yoga movements and poses through concepts such as; foundation, strength, balance, flexibility, breathing practices and relaxation. In addition, this series will help you feel more prepared to join a regular weekly class and workshops, come as you are, no experience necessary. Series cost: $90 For more information and/or to register call 603-969-8968, email Brian Serven or register online http://www.yogalifenh.com/workshops/icalrepeat.detail/2017/10/15/6311/-/intro-to-yoga-six-week-series Allison Parks Dugas is certified with the Yoga Alliance and is a graduate of the YogaLife Institute of NH's 200-hour and 500-hour Classical Yoga Teacher Training programs and Level 1 of the Comprehensive Yoga Therapy program.
Intro to Yoga Six Week Series with Allison Parks Dugas. No experience needed, just a desire to begin your exploration of yoga in a welcoming, non-competitive environment.
- Revolutionary Story Time!
- Mark209 in Exeter, New...
- Firm Foundations LIFEGroup
- Class of '88: Back in Black...
- AcuYoga, Spring Renewal:...
- Morning Book Group
- 1st Annual Golf Tournament...
- BoldrDash B3 - Trifecta 2018
- Inner Essence with Susan...
- Parents' Night Out
- Weight Loss Support Group!
- Global Table Monthly Cooking...
- Exeter Nutrition on the Go &...
- 7th Annual Powder Keg Beer...
- Hell of a Half Marathon -...
- Salt Cave Restorative Yoga...
- Ireland 2018
- TEAM Fall Equinox Fest
County of Fillmore