Intro to O365 - February 28th at 9:30am
This is a hands on workshop for Suffolk County Community College faculty and staff covering the basics of O365. O365 is the Microsoft Office suite providing online applications and services such as OneDrive, Word Online, Excel Online and PowerPoint Online. OneDrive is a cloud storage option allowing users to access the files from any computer and share those files easily with others. Topics covered at this workshop include: What is O365? File Storage and Sharing Services Guidelines Logging in to O365 Outlook and the New Suffolk email OneDrive - Managing and sharing files Word, Excel and PowerPoint Online OneNote, Teams, Sway and Forms Please be sure to register using your Suffolk email address so that we can confirm you are an employee at the college.
Intro to O365 - February 28th at 9:30am Patchogue Suffolk thursday, february 28, 2019 - Events Patchogue 2019
More Events For You
- Is Joint Replacement Right...
- ABBA Tribute
- Tibetan Singing Bowl...
- Blue Point Cask Ale's Festival
- Medium Christopher Allan...
- Leadership Development &...
- A Complimentary Approach -...
- Caring Bunny - 4/7
- ENCORE EDITION: ESSENTIALS OF...
- Be a "KidWatcher" at Smithtown
- TOB DPCC Parent & Tot Spring
- TOB DPCC Art Masters Spring...
- Paul Bond Comedy Show
- Fling Into Spring - Carnival...
- Paul Venier Comedy Show
- THAT 70'S PUB CRAWL
- USAF Concert Band Concert,...
- Eater eve pregame
- Editing Essay Collections
- Creating a Program Newsletter
County of Suffolk