Interpretive Hike: Migratory Songbirds
Spring is upon us, and migrating birds are on the move. Join Jamie Baker, Team For Healthy Parks Biological Technician and President of The Beckham Bird Club for a two-mile walk in Cherokee Park, and learn to identify resident birds as well as spring migrants. Beginners to advanced bird enthusiasts are welcome. Bring binocoluars if you have them. Stay afterward to enjoy complimentary tea and hot chocolate. This is an all-ages event. Children should be accompanied by an adult. This hike is rain or shine. Weather-appropriate clothes and footwear with good tread are encouraged. We will meet up at the base of Maple Road where it meets the Scenic Loop. Please arrive 10 minutes early to ensure a prompt start. Tickets are free for Olmsted Parks Conservancy members and $8 for non-members.
(If non-members choose to become members within 1 week after the hike, the $8 ticket price will be taken off the price of membership - contact Kate Spencer at 502-456-8128 for details.).
More Events For You
- Purple // The Party formerly...
- Star Wars Brunch
- The Office Trivia
- PUSH IT! A MIGHTY FINE DJ...
- Motown & Mimosas
- Eighties Brunch
- Verdant Luau
- April 28th ~ Corn Hole for A...
- CCRN Review- Omaha NE
- as cities burn, All Get Out,...
- Festival Por La Vida
- Derby Week Concert Series:...
- In The Mix Cocktail Class
- Mark Battles at The Tiger...
- Castle & Key Tour + Keeneland...
- Real Estate Trends 2019: Eye...
- FARAJA & BOSSOLOGY present:...
- Americana World Festival
- Breakfast With Biggie
- Adults on the Spectrum Autism...
County of Stark