Indigo Parenting/Child Series: Managing Indigo Emotions
|Addresse||987 New Loudon Road (Route 9)|
|At||Spirit Tree Connections|
987 New Loudon Road (Route 9)
Spirit Tree Connections
Join us for another Indigo Parenting and Child dual class. The children this time will be working with Brandon Russ, as they join along with some stories about emotions, and do some sing alongs. Downstairs the parents will meet with Jennifer Sowle of Saratoga Aromatherapy, a certified clinical aromatherapist. She will be teaching the parents the effectiveness of essential oils and emotions in children. As a bodyworker, also, she comes with many, many techniques to help your child with their emotions and you too, as parents. Very effective and extremely interesting. Cost: $25 for both sessions Please REGISTER on line so that we have enough materials for both the parents and children. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com .
- Good Things is at Spindles!
- Robert Kelly with Thea...
- the 25th Annual Putnam County...
- The Garcia Project at Cohoes...
- Dads' night at Cohoes boys'...
- 2018 Week of Prayer
- Open Mic Night with Spirit...
- Capital District Open -...
- Appreciation Celebration!...
- Playoffs and Polkas With The...
- Coexisting with Coyotes:...
- For the Love of Crafts
- Inaugural Volleyball Showdown
- February Evening Meditations
- Beating the Winter Blues!!
- Using Pendulums!
- Boxes of Love Intentions!
- New! Insights and Answers: ...
- Get Your Sh*t Together...
- Blessing Catchers
County of Albany