In-Joy Yoga with Linda Ries
|Addresse||301 Cedar St, Suite 106|
301 Cedar St, Suite 106
It’s time to say hello again… Please come and be together again in yoga: in community, in joy, in peace, in love. In this solid and bright yoga practice, we move, we breathe, we remember again our inherent nature of peace, love, joy, and equanimity, which offers us the resiliency to meet life just as it is. Celebrate life. Rejoice. Say Yes. Now begins the practice of yoga. Linda Ries, RYT 500, Certified iRest Yoga Nidra Instructor, taught yoga in Sandpoint for twenty years before moving away to be with her biological family this past year. However, it is this engaged yoga community, this endearing family of heart, Linda and Jim look forward to re-connecting with during this afternoon of “being in-joy.” $25 preregistration, space is limited .
In-Joy Yoga with Linda Ries Sandpoint Bonner Downtown Yoga saturday, march 17, 2018 - Events Sandpoint 2018
- 2018-19 Schweitzer Stella New...
- Yoga Foundations: Session II
- Brews For Benefits
- MatchStick Productions-...
- Yonder Mountain String Band...
- Yoga For Everyday Women
- 5th Annual Hive New Year's...
- Schweitzer Moonlight Snowshoe...
- 2018 Sandpoint Produce Safety...
- 2400 Feet of Schweitzer 2019
- Teen Center Programs
- Organic Gardening & Seed...
- Clark Fork Make It at the...
- League of Champions -...
County of Bonner