Impact Investing 101: How to invest any amount of money with purpose
|Addresse||10 Davol Sq|
|At||Social Enterprise Greenhouse|
10 Davol Sq
Social Enterprise Greenhouse
Join us on Thursday, June 7th for Impact Investing 101: How to invest any amount of money with purpose. As a consumer your purchases have huge implications on the world around you. Did you realize that the same is true of your savings? Are you being as purposeful with how you invest money as you are with spending it? Come learn about impact investing and socially responsible investments. This interactive workshop will help anybody with $10 to $10 million dollars align their saving with their values. After this workshop you will: Understand the basics of impact investing: - Understand how your investment choices can reflect your personal values - Have a concrete plan for how to begin making conscious investment choices without sacrificing returns - Have a toolkit and resources for specific next steps - Learn about real-life impact investing opportunities Workshop Presenters: Kevin Egolf is an impact investing professional focusing his efforts on socially responsible farmland investing.
- Guided Sunset Paddles
- Become a Certified Dharma...
- Providence Open House
- Save the Dates! Temple...
- Infinite Spirit FNQ Cheer &...
- RIFC Monthly Meet-Up
- Neca Cosplay Picnic: Rhode...
- Meet the Midwives
- Camp United Nations for Girls...
- Women's Classic 5K for Ronald...
- Opening Night: Inner Demon...
- Rivieras and Islands of...
- Food Truck Friday Carousel...
- Free First Fridays!
- Kutie Patooties presents...
- Sunday Services
- Flavors and Culture of Sicily
- Taco MANIA 2018! #BestTacosRI
- Southern Africa
- Grand Danube Passage
County of Caswell