Immersion Studies Part 1: Aligning the Body, Mind, Heart & Spiri
|Addresse||15870 County Road 162|
|At||Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort|
15870 County Road 162
Mount Princeton Hot Springs Resort
Immersion Studies Part 1: Aligning the Body, Mind, Heart & Spirit with Christina Sell June 8-11, 2018 For more information and/or to register, please visit: http://www.livethelightofyoga.com/immersion-studies-part-1---june-2018.html Alignment in yoga is multi-faceted. Often associated with do’s and don’ts of biomechanical action in asana, alignment is not limited to the physical practice. In fact, hidden in the midst of the physical cues we hear so often, are clues for aligning ourselves with the deeper truths of who we are and the deeper flows of reality itself. Far from rigid rules or dogma, alignment lives in the art of listening to ourselves and understanding This two-part immersion is designed with the seasoned practitioner and/or teacher in mind who wants to develop a deeper understanding of themselves in and through the practices and principles of yoga.
- Valentines Day Dinner
- Puzzled car show
- Drum Making Workshop
- The Sweet Lillies at The...
- All-Inclusive Hot Springs &...
- Snowbound | Winter Camp
- Snowbound Middle School...
- Middle School Winter Camp
- High School Winter Camp
- Eufórquestra at The Lariat |...
- Gasoline Lollipops In Buena...
- Israel Nash at The Lariat
- The Jauntee in Buena Vista, CO
- Winter Hot Springs Be...
- Men's Retreat
- Friday's in The Park - Buena...
- Friday's In The Park - Buena...
- Immersion Studies Part 2:...
- Snowbound: Junior High...
County of Chaffee