I Remember Mama at the Riverview Theater!
|Addresse||3800 42nd Ave S|
3800 42nd Ave S
Ingebretsen's Nordic Marketplace presents a very special screening of I Remember Mama, the heartwarming story of a Norwegian immigrant family's life in 1910 San Francisco. Entertainment provided prior to the film by the fantatsic Minneapolis-based band Tjärnblom. Don't be surprised if dancing breaks out. Doors open at 6:30 for the pre-screening entertainment, film at 7pm. Tickets are $3 and available at Ingebretsen's on East Lake St, or at the door. We hope to see you there. About the film: Norwegian immigrant Marta Hanson (Irene Dunne) keeps a firm but loving hand on her household of four children, a devoted husband (Philip Dorn) and a highly-educated lodger (Cedric Hardwicke) who reads Charles Dickens to the family every evening. Through financial crises, illnesses and the small triumphs of everyday life, Marta maintains her optimism and sense of humor, traits she passes on to her aspiring-author daughter, Katrin (Barbara Bel Geddes).
- Elvis is back at the Lake...
- WWAHA 2018 - Minneapolis MN
- Varsity Team Rally 2018
- James Bay - Electric Light...
- Lake Harriet Bandshell
- The Greatest Comedy Show Ever
- Femi Kuti & The Positive...
- Miranda Sings Live… No...
- John Pizzarelli at the Dakota
- Bebel Gilberto at the Dakota
- Summer Fun For Everyone Craft...
- GORUCK Star Course - 50 Miler
- The Motels feat. Martha Davis...
- MPY's 200 Hour Yoga Teacher...
- An Evening With Bourbon County
- Fulton Brewery Spooktacular...
- Insight Brewing BEER RUN!
- The Purple Party
- Celtic Thunder X Tour
- Celebrating Northrop's...
County of Ottawa