I Like Dandelions
|Addresse||11 Old Mission Ave|
|At||Music in the Box at Limelight Theatre|
11 Old Mission Ave
Music in the Box at Limelight Theatre
$5 admission at the door. No advance tickets St. Augustine musician I Like Dandelions will be on stage from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday, April 29 in the Limelight Studio Theatre, a 75-seat black box space at Limelight Theatre. I Like Dandelions was conceived by singer songwriter Germaine Veronica who is a crossover artist from a Philadelphia career in experimental modern dance. Her choreographer was seen at Philadelphia Fringe Festival in 2008 and 2009 where she staged, directed and performed two original, intergenerational dance theater shows. Her new music venture in St. Augustine has lead her to write over 30 songs in three years on banjo, piano, ukulele, spoons, djembe and a cappella. I Like Dandelions recently performed for Anastasia Music Festival 2017 at Saint Augustine Amphitheatre.
- Dolphin Paddle on Salt Run
- Umphrey's McGee with guest...
- Heathers The Musical
- Fit Piglet's Camp NamaStay...
- Dance Party Parents Night Out
- 3BR Upscale House on a Secret...
- DogHouse Daisy invades...
- DogHouse Daisy returns to...
- Music in the Park Summer...
- Kate and Zach
- Sunset and Full Moon Paddle
- Mystery Hostess Pure Romance...
- Gina and Paul Loux
- Fins and Freedom Sailboat...
- The Sunday Acoustic Open Mic
- 2018 Oldest City Red Trout...
- Bluez Dudez on Tuesday...
- Not Ya Grandma's Bingo Comedy...
- St.Augustine Captains Meeting
- Confessions of the Corazon
County of Knox